Madison South Neighborhood Association will be holding a Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, August 10, 2017, 6-8 pm at The Lumberyard. All are welcome.
PURPOSE: The purpose of a Board Meeting is to allow the Board Members to have an overview of the direction the Association will take for the next year.
Although all Neighborhood Association meetings are open for public attendance, only Board Members participate (vote) in a Board meeting. Minutes are kept and are filed with Central Northeast Neighbors Office.
1. Call to Order and Welcome
2. Approval of Minutes – Lisa Walsh
3. Approval of Treasurer’s Report – Pat Smith
4. Board Positions Open in October.
5. Venue for General Meetings.
6. Old Business
7. New Business